It is foolish to think that the Zanu(PF) regime is as unstrategic as their governing incompetence suggests. The looting, the abductions, the killings are calculated and executed according to plan. If anything useful can be gleaned
For months, Zimbabwean journalist Hopewell Chin’ono has been encouraging Zimbabweans to understand what he calls “the interconnectedness of things.” There is a connection between the looting by the Mnangagwa regime, and our dead economy, 90% unemployment,
I write this to my brothers and sisters in the United States where I spent over two decades working in the American missionfield. I would normally build up to the following statement and put it at
Violent Protests Happen When Due Process Moves at Warp Speed for Some, and at a Snail Pace for Others
When policemen are killed in the line of duty, the investigations are swift, and the expectation of public sympathy is palpable and expected. The message that is sent is that no one will be allowed to
Let me begin by making it unequivocally clear that faith is absolutely important to me. It was the inspiration for my over two-decades of work in the American missionfield, and is the reason I am committed
- Dictators Rule. Statesmen Lead.
- The (Zanu)PF Regime is Not as Unstrategic as their Governing Incompetence Suggests
- The Lootocracy, Buffoonery and Our Duty to Intervene
- Which Other Side Are the Silent “People of Conscience” Afraid to Offend?
- Violent Protests Happen When Due Process Moves at Warp Speed for Some, and at a Snail Pace for Others